At 180 Health Partners We Are Partnering With Expecting Mothers To Turn The Tide Of Prenatal Substance Use Resulting In The Delivery Of Healthy Thriving Babies!
180 Health Partners works with health plans and physicians to identify, engage and support women who are pregnant and dependent on opioids, through the process of detoxification, to prevent babies from being born dependent on opioids.
Collaboratively you will help establish and maintain a regional community that cares and supports pregnant women by explaining our services to providers, creating a process for referral management and care collaboration, monitor growth plans, drive enrollment from within practices, report on trends within the regional community, attend local and statewide conferences, create ambassadors within the community, and work closely with hospitals, government agencies, and other groups to assure the highest quality of care for our moms.
Your prior experience as an account manager within the medical fields/substance abuse facilities is essential in relaying the information regarding our mom’s needs, establishing a trusted relationship with providers and maintaining strong open communication. Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain relationships with OB/GYN, Medical Assisted Treatment (MAT), Maternal-Fetal Medicine (MFM), Pharmacies, community resources (food banks, housing organizations, support groups), local and state agencies (Child Protective Services, Public Health Department).
- Create a scalable process for referral management, communication, and care collaboration.
- Monitor and deliver reports that outline trends within the community including referrals, shared medical results, and positive impacts on the mom’s lives.
- Collaborate with 180’s Clinical Care Delivery team and healthcare providers to deliver an individualized plan of care.
- Participate in corporate initiatives.
- Participate in interdisciplinary team meetings and utilization management to provider maximum success for our moms and clients.
- Documents all interactions utilizing Salesforce.
- Responsible for achieving set goals/Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Responsible for the reporting of KPIs
- Assist with the onboarding and professional development of team members
- Responsible for regional budgets.
- Identifies and initiates referrals for social service programs.
- Advocates for moms and families within the community.
- Promotes responsible and ethical stewardship of 180 resources.
- Travel could exceed 50% time and include occasional overnights.
- Maintains excellent punctuality and attendance during work hours.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience enough to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- 3+ years’ experience as an Account Manager.
- Proven success building strategic relationships.
- History of success growing a market/region.
- Established relationships with community resources, OB/GYN offices, MAT programs, and/or local or state agencies.
- Understanding of health plan coverage.
- Strong organizational skills, quick responsiveness, and act with a sense of urgency
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and integrate business processes.
- Demonstrates the philosophy of 180 through values and practices.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
- Basic computer proficiency; must be able to type and navigate a Cloud-based environment and designated teleconferencing application.
- Working knowledge of Medicare or Medicaid plans.
- A background working in maternal population.
- A background in maternal / substance abuse populations.