Why You'll Love This Job!
Does providing hope, compassion, and support to opioid-dependent expectant mothers who may be feeling overwhelmed and in need of help appeal to you? Are you a licensed social worker seeking a fulfilling career where you can be an important advocate for women most needing your expertise and knowledge? If you would be excited to have access to a variety of resources that will allow you to create individualized plans uniquely designed to change lives for the better, 180 Health Partners wants you on our team as a Partner Advocate!
As a Partner Advocate, you would work in the field and coordinate care on behalf of women who are receiving inpatient care, along with home and community services. Your prior experience with substance abuse facilities is essential in relaying the important information about the patient’s needs and advocating for the best possible care available. You would work within a family-focused culture, and have the benefit of learning both the clinical and business sides of 180 Health Partners.
Apply for our Partner Advocate position today for the opportunity to join a team of professionals who are proactive in making a difference in others' lives!
- Assesses, plans and implements care strategies that are individualized by patient and directed toward the most appropriate and least restrictive level of care.
- Collaborates with patient, family and healthcare providers to develop an individualized plan of care.
- Facilitates in-home or community follow-up visits.
- Identifies and initiates referrals for social service programs – including financial, psycho-social, community and state supportive services.
- Advocates for patients and families as needed to ensure the patient’s needs and choices are fully represented and supported by the healthcare team.
- Utilizes approved clinical criteria to assess and determine appropriate level of care for patients.
- Documents all patient assessments, care plan and referrals provided.
- Responsible for achieving set goals/Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Participates in interdisciplinary team meetings and utilization management rounds and provides information to assist with safe transitions of care.
- Engages in on-call crisis line management.
- Promotes responsible and ethical stewardship of 180 resources.
- Travel could exceed 50% time and include occasional overnights.
- Maintains excellent punctuality and attendance during work hours.
- Other duties as assigned.
Demonstrates the philosophy of 180 through values and practices.
Unrestricted Social Worker (LMSW, LCSW, LPS-MHSP) or license eligible.
1+ year clinical or case management experience.
1+ year of inpatient, home health, hospice, public health or assisted living experience.
Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
Basic computer proficiency; must be able to type and navigate a Cloud-based environment and designated teleconferencing application.Preferred:
Medicare or Medicaid.
A background working in maternal population.
A background in maternal/substance abuse populations.