Why You'll Love This Job!
When you accept this Partner Advocate - Licenced Social Worker (LCSW) position, you are saying yes to a unique opportunity to build an immensely rewarding career within a diverse, family focused culture where your input is vital to the success of the overall mission.
As a Partner Advocate - Licenced Social Worker (LCSW) with 180 Health Partners, you will draw upon your past experience to inspire by example, providing hope and support to opioid-dependent expectant mothers whose are working toward their goals of long-term recovery and delivering healthy babies. And, you will never be alone in your endeavors. At 180, we have your back and are eager to provide any needed support, even on the toughest days. In this position, you will have the added benefit of learning both the clinical and business sides of 180 Health Partners, leading to possible career advancement. In addition, you will receive excellent healthcare benefits, a dependent care spending account, and generous paid time off, including 10 holidays.
Apply today for our Partner Advocate - Licenced Social Worker (LCSW) opening for the opportunity to join a team of caring professionals who are proactive in making a difference in others' lives!
Partner Advocate Responsibilities
- Assess, plan and implement care strategies that are individualized by patient and directed toward the most appropriate and least restrictive level of care
- Collaborate with patient, family and healthcare providers to develop an individualized plan of care
- Facilitate in-home or community follow-up visits
- Identify and initiate referrals for social service programs – including financial, psycho-social, community and state supportive services
- Advocate for patients and families as needed to ensure the patient’s needs and choices are fully represented and supported by the healthcare team
- Use approved clinical criteria to assess and determine appropriate level of care for patients
- Document all patient assessments, care plan and referrals provided
- Participate in interdisciplinary team meetings and utilization management rounds and provides information to assist with safe transitions of care
- Engage in on-call crisis line management
- Travel could exceed 50% time and include occasional overnights
Partner Advocate Qualifications Required:
- Unrestricted Social Worker (LMSW, LCSW, LPS-MHSP) or license eligible
- 1+ year clinical or case management experience
- 1+ year of inpatient, home health, hospice, public health or assisted living experience
- Master's degree
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Basic computer proficiency; must be able to type and navigate a Cloud-based environment and designated teleconferencing application
- Medicare or Medicaid knowledge
- A background working in maternal population
- A background in maternal/substance abuse populations