Why You'll Love This Job!
Do you like working within a community that offers hope and support to opioid-dependent expectant mothers who may be feeling overwhelmed and in need of help appeal to you? Do you have experience working with medical and behavioral health providers? Are you seeking a fulfilling career where you can be an important advocate for women needing your expertise and knowledge? If you would be excited to have access to a variety of resources that will allow you to create individualized plans uniquely designed to change lives for the better, 180 Health Partners wants you on our team as a Director of Operations!
Join in on a high energy team that is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with medical, churches, non-for-profit organizations and resource providers. Collaboratively you will help establish and maintain a regional community that cares and supports for pregnant women by explaining our services to providers, creating a process for referral management and care collaboration, monitor growth plans, drive enrollment from within practices, report on trends within the regional community, attending local and statewide conferences, creating ambassadors within the community, and work closely with hospitals, government agencies, and other groups to assure the highest quality of care for our moms.
Your prior experience as an account management within the medical fields/substance abuse facilities is essential in relaying the information regarding our mom’s needs, establishing a trusted relationship with providers and maintaining a strong open communication. You would work within a family-focused culture and have the benefit of learning both the clinical and business sides of 180 Health Partners.
Apply for our Director of Operations position today for the opportunity to join a team of professionals who are proactive in making a difference in others' lives!
- Manage and lead a team of Regional Operations Managers with the responsibility of the overall team success.
- Establish and maintain relationships with OB/GYN, Medical Assisted Treatment (MAT), Maternal-Fetal Medicine (MFM), Pharmacies, community resources (food banks, housing organizations, support groups), local and state agencies (Child Protective Services, Public Health Department).
- Maintain positive relationship with Manage Care Organization’s within assigned regions
- Create a scalable process for referral management, communication, and care collaboration.
- Monitor and deliver reports that outline trends within the community including referrals, shared medical results, and positive impacts on the mom’s lives.
- Collaborates with 180’s Clinical Care Delivery team and healthcare providers to deliver an individualized plan of care.
- Participate in corporate initiatives.
- Participates in interdisciplinary team meetings and utilization management to provider maximum success for our moms and clients.
- Documents all interactions inside of Salesforce.
- Responsible for achieving set goals/Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Responsible for the reporting of KPIs
- Assist with the onboarding and professional development of team members
- Responsible for regional budgets.
- Identifies and initiates referrals for social service programs.
- Advocates for moms and families within the community.
- Promotes responsible and ethical stewardship of 180 resources.
- Travel could exceed 50% time and include occasional overnights.
- Maintains excellent punctuality and attendance during work hours.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrates the philosophy of 180 through values and practices.
- A bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience enough to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- 5+ years’ experience as an Account Manager.
- Understanding of health plan coverage.
- Strong organizational skills, quick responsiveness, and act with a sense of urgency
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and integrate business processes.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
- Basic computer proficiency; must be able to type and navigate a Cloud-based environment and designated teleconferencing application.
- Working knowledge of Medicare or Medicaid plans.
- A background working in maternal population.
- A background in maternal / substance abuse populations.