Why You'll Love This Job!
Does providing hope, compassion, and support to individuals facing substance exposed living who may be feeling overwhelmed and in need of help appeal to you? Are you a seeking a fulfilling career where you can be an important advocate for individuals most needing your expertise and knowledge?
If you would be excited to work innovatively with a multidisciplinary team to create and implement individualized plans uniquely designed to change lives for the better, 180 Health Partners wants you on our team!
As a clinician, you will work in collaborative settings to provide biopsychosocial assessments, individual and group therapy and work with your team to coordinate care across a range of substance use disorder treatment settings. You will enjoy the flexibility and autonomy to work from home while providing services in office, home, and community settings.
Our teams address substance exposed living with an emphasis on women’s health and opiate exposed pregnancy. If you are passionate about making a difference through community engagement as well as clinical care, we would love to have you join us. You will work within a family-focused culture and have the benefit of learning both the clinical and business sides of 180 Health Partners.
Apply for our Partner Advocate position today for the opportunity to join a team of professionals who are proactive in making a difference in others' lives!
- Assesses, plans and implements care strategies that are individualized by patient and directed toward the most appropriate and least restrictive level of care.
- Collaborates with patient, family and healthcare providers to develop an individualized plan of care.
- Conducts individual counseling and/or group therapy
- Facilitates in-home or community follow-up visits.
- Identifies and initiates referrals for social service programs – including financial, psycho-social, community and state supportive services.
- Advocates for patients and families as needed to ensure the patient’s needs and choices are fully
- represented and supported by the healthcare team.
- Utilizes approved clinical criteria to assess and determine appropriate level of care for patients.
- Documents all patient assessments, care plan and referrals provided.
- Responsible for achieving set goals/Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Participates in interdisciplinary team meetings and utilization management rounds and provides information to assist with safe transitions of care.
- Provides back up telephone supervision to support on-call crisis line.
- Promotes responsible and ethical stewardship of 180 resources.
- Daytime travel 25% - 50%.
- Maintains excellent punctuality and attendance during work hours.
- Other duties as assigned.
Clinician Qualifications Required:
- Unrestricted Clinical Licensed Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), or Licensed Social Worker (LMSW)
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
- Computer proficiency; must be able to type and navigate a Cloud-based environment and designated teleconferencing application.
- Experience with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Demonstrates the philosophy of 180 through values and practices.
- Medicare or Medicaid.
- 1+ year clinical or case management experience.
- A background working in maternal population.
- A background in maternal/substance abuse populations.